At times the Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust offers the unique opportunity to Schools, Universities, Conservation or other groups to volunteer for a day or more. We can help you organise an exclusive timetable of activities to suit your groups interests, fitness levels and enthusiasm! Whether its just for a weekend or a full week, we are sure to be able to tailor your time to exactly your requirements.
Activity opportunities you can choose from….
- Volunteering for the day or more- Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust
- Archery lessons, Bike hire and more – Eigg Adventures
- Bespoke sailing day trip or longer – Selkie Explorer
- Croft tour – Eigg Organics
- Willow weaving workshop – All About Willow
- Felt making workshop – Libby Galli
- Talks – Eigg Electric, Community Land Ownership or local History
- Guided walk by the Scottish Wildlife Ranger – SWT
- Ceilidh Dance Workshops – Donna the Piper
- Thai Chi or Chi Gong – Camille Dressler
- Day trip to the three other Small Isles – Arisaig Marine
- Walks to suit all levels of capabilities – Isle of Eigg site
- Historical/Genealogy/Archeology/Geology – Comunn Eachdraidh Eige
- Information on the island – Isle of Eigg