The Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust offers the unique opportunity to Schools, Universities, Conservation or other groups to take a hassle free trip to Eigg…. We can organise an exclusive timetable of activities to suit your groups interests, fitness levels and enthusiasm! Whether its just for a weekend or a full week, we are sure to be able to tailor your time to exactly your requirements.
If your group/organisation is on a really tight budget, alternative accommodation options can be discussed.
Opportunities you can choose from….
- Volunteering for the day or more- Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust
- Archery lessons, Bike hire and more – Eigg Adventures
- Bespoke sailing day trip or longer – Selkie Explorer
- Croft tour – Eigg Organics
- Willow weaving workshop – All About Willow
- Felt making workshop – Libby Galli
- Talks – Eigg Electric, Community Land Ownership or local History
- Guided walk by the Scottish Wildlife Ranger – SWT
- Ceilidh Dance Workshops – Donna the Piper
- Thai Chi or Chi Gong – Camille Dressler
- Day trip to the three other Small Isles – Arisaig Marine
- Walks to suit all levels of capabilities – Isle of Eigg site
- Historical/Genealogy/Archeology/Geology – Comunn Eachdraidh Eige
- Information on the island – Isle of Eigg
You can choose to organise your very own trip with all the links above. If you would like to have your trip taken care of by us, please get in touch via the Contact page. All we ask in return for this amazing convenience is a donation towards the Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust.